Prices & Info
Prices, Terms and information
Double: $4280 USD / £2799 GBP
SINGLE: $4980 usd / £3259 GBP
Prices are per person in US Dollars and British Pounds and are based on the number of people in a room. These rates are subject to change due to exchange rates. You will be advised of details and costs prior to booking.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers as per the dates of the tour
- 8-nights accommodations as noted in itinerary
- Private motor-coach transportation throughout your journey
- All meals as noted in itinerary, including coffee, tea and water
- All activities and admissions as noted in itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking guide and a Trip Leader
- Special August 21 eclipse day activities
- Eclipse viewing safety glasses
- Custom 2017 eclipse e-sourcebook
- Air transportation to New Orleans (airport code: MSY) and from Nashville, Tennessee (BNA)
- Meals and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages and drinks other than coffee, water, and tea
- Baggage handling at airports
- Passport & visa fees
- Items of a personal nature, laundry, souvenirs, etc.
Payments & Terms
- An advance payment of $1,100 USD / £725 GBP per person, along with the completed reservation form, are required to secure your reservation. (After September 20, 2016, tour deposit at the time of booking becomes $2,500 / £1645 GBP per person.)
- A second payment in the amount of $1,400 USD / £915 GBP per person is due by September 20, 2016.
- Final payment is due by April 14, 2017.
- Cancellations must be in writing by email, fax, or mail.
- All advance payments, less a $700 USD per person service fee, are refundable until August 12, 2016.
- From August 13, 2016 – March 14, 2017, all advance payments, less a $1,600 USD per person service fee, are refundable.
- There are no refunds after March 14, 2017.
- Air cancellation terms are additional.
It is each traveller’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
We highly recommend that all participants obtain travellers’ Trip Cancellation Insurance.
A Note About Fuel
In the uncertain, often volatile oil market, it is difficult to predict long-term fuel costs, and more specifically, costs at the time of the voyage. Our prices are based on the prevailing fuel rates at the time of the brochure publication, which is well in advance of departure. While we will do everything possible to maintain our prices, if fuel prices increase significantly at or before the time of the voyage, it may be necessary to institute a fuel surcharge.
Return to USA ECLIPSE TOURS