Pricing & Info
Double: $5335 / £3509
Single: $6440 / £3939
IMPORTANT: All tour prices, taxes and airfares quoted are based on tariffs, costs and United States dollar / Pound Sterling exchange rates per person that were in effect at the time of publication. Consequently, prices herein are subject to change. You will be advised of details and costs prior to departure.
- Roundtrip, group flight to Sulawesi: based on July 2014 rates; subject to change; flight details to be provided at a later date
- Services of a Trip Leader and Eclipse Astronomer
- Special March 9 eclipse day activities
- One-of-a-kind post-trip Memory Book featuring traveller stories and photos
- An original commemorative 2016 Eclipse t-shirt
- Eclipse viewing safety glasses
- Eclipse source book
- Arrival and departure airport transfers as per the dates of the tour
- All accommodations based on best available hotels and lodges
- All ground transportation
- All meals as specified in itinerary, including coffee, tea and water
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- All sightseeing tours and admissions as noted in itinerary
- English-speaking local guide
- Air transportation to and from Denpasar, Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport (airport code: DPS)
- Meals and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages and drinks other than coffee, water, and tea
- Airport baggage handling
- Passports & visa fees, along with any required immunizations
- Items of a personal nature, including Internet access, spa, and laundry services
Payments & Terms
- An advance payment of $2500 USD / £1700 GBP per person, along with the completed reservation form, are required to secure your reservation.
- Final payment is due by October 29, 2015.
- Cancellations must be in writing by email, fax, or mail.
- All advance payments, less a $500 USD per person service fee, are refundable until July 1, 2015.
- From July 2 – September 30, 2015, all advance payments, less a $1500 USD per person service fee , are refundable.
- There are no refunds after September 30, 2015.
- Air cancellation terms are additional.
It is each traveller’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
We highly recommend that all participants obtain Travel Insurance.